Why Managed VPS ?
A managed VPS, or virtual private server, is a hosting service where the provider not only rents out the server space, but also handles the maintenance and management of the server for the customer. This can include tasks such as setting up the server, installing software, monitoring the server for issues, performing backups etc. In contrast, an unmanaged VPS is simply a rented server space, and the customer is responsible for handling all of the maintenance and management tasks themselves.
There are a few reasons why you should consider a managed VPS over an unmanaged one:
1) Convenience: With a managed VPS, we take care of all the technical details, which can save you a lot of time and hassle.
2) Expertise: We have a team of experts who are well-versed in server management and can provide a higher level of service and support than customers might be able to provide for themselves.
3) Scalability: We can quickly add resources like CPU, RAM, or storage as needed, whereas with an unmanaged server you would have to do all of this by yourself.
4) Security: We take care of security measures, like firewall setup and software updates, which can help protect the server from potential threats.
5) Cost-effective : We generally offer more cost-effective pricing options as we can split the cost of management, maintenance and update across multiple customers.
That being said, an unmanaged VPS can be a good choice for experienced users who are comfortable handling the technical details themselves and want more control over their server.
Slide to view and select the VPS that meets your needs